We got very encouraging response for latest webinar series and so decided to create it as weekend course.
Date: 16th April or 23rd April
Duration : 10am to 2pm
Who should join this course?
- Anyone interested to understand the programming for micro-computer AKA Embedded system
- PCB designers exploring further career opportunities
- Hardware designers trying to understand MCU
- Freshers looking for Embedded job opportunities
- Embedded professionals looking to refresh Embedded C
- Anyone pursuing Embedded system diploma
- Anyone working in Arduino based programming
- Anyone with career gap and exploring core field
- Anyone who has not taken any Embedded system training and would like to experience some important tips to remain competitive .
Do I need STM32 evaluation board for this event ?
No . We will explain concepts using the board . We will also explain what all you can do without board or with other evaluation board. However it is always better to purchase the recommended hardware in advance.
Why Embedkari ?
How to Register?
If you are interested in this course , you can fill the form given below. We will share course purchase link later
Fees : 500INR
Topic list :
Please mention which of the following topics you would like to add in the agenda :
- Pointer basics
- Typedef and Structure
- Structure Hands-on
- STM32CUBEIDE Overview
- STM32 memory map
- Verification of addresses
- Debugging concepts
- STM32 Register level programming
- ARM Cortex Use case
- Interrupt Handling
- Cortex M0+ Architecture
- Assembly Basics
- Thumb Programming Hands-on
- STM32 clocking architecture and it’s importance in board bring-up
- State Machine with embedded Usecase
- Bare Metal Driver – UART
- How to migrate from Arduino to ARM based development ?
About Presenter :
Sanjay Adhikari :
•More than 25 years intensive experience in designing, developing and supporting various embedded designs in Telecom access networks.
*Implementation of embedded technical support, Hiring & Mentoring of embedded engineers.
•Over 10 yrs experience in handling an embedded-system support team as a Team Lead.
•Expertise in Design and Development of Linux Device drivers and Bare Board Device Drivers for various telecom/networking devices. Technical knowledge of interfaces like DDR, PCIe, SerDes, Ethernet, I2C etc
•Hands-on experience in Board Support Packages (BSPs) for PowerPC, ARM SoCs from Freescale.
•Enabled Trans-national(Cisco, Alcatel-Lucent, Juniper etc ) and Indian (TATA, C-DOT, DRDO) clients to implement Freescale Networking SOCs.
•Supported all Major Networking (Cisco, Juniper, Aricent) clients in hardware and software troubleshooting on custom hardware. Help customers in porting Freescale device drivers to customer specific Operating Systems such as IOS , JUNOS, FreeBSD etc.
•Provided training to design engineers in using Freescale’s CodeWarrior and Linux BSP.
•Conducted training and demonstration of Freescale technologies in various public events such as Freescale Technology Forum, Design with Freescale etc.