Experience : 2-5 years of work experience Location : NOIDA
Our Client has 2 decades of technology experience in providing Full-Scale Product Engineering Services across End to End Systems Design, Software Development, QA & DevOps thus delivering superior quality ensuring utmost customer satisfaction. They are a technology driven company with a wide-ranging skill set and experienced engineers in the field of Embedded/IoT Product development, Robotic Process Automation, Digital Transformation and Cloud/DevOps Engineering.
They are looking for an Embedded Software developer experience using C,C++ in prominent 8,16,32 bit microcontroller families, development Platforms, regulatory standards, RTOS, Device Drivers, Bluetooth, Modbus Industrial Automation.
- Develop and document embedded firmware (bare-metal code, drivers, stacks).
- Develop production-quality software, including testing, documentation, static analysis, and CI/CD/CT.
- Interact with hardware and other software teams to create market-leading products.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-3+ years of recent experience with embedded firmware development.
- Experience with RTOSes such as FreeRTOS.
- Solid understanding of processor and SoC architecture, or a strong desire and ability to learn same.
- Proficiency in C, Python, Linux, and knowledge on how to use embedded development tools such as JTAG and associated debug tools.
- Experience with distributed revision control systems such as git.
- Experience with C++.
Interested candidates can send resume with subject Embedded Developer to firstname.lastname@example.org with current CTC and Notice period.