Senior Software Engineer – Bionics, will be working on Bionics related products which involves
implementing software, design, development, debugging & Testing of Embedded Systems.
Analysing and enhancing efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources. Senior
Software Engineer must execute complete embedded software development lifecycle, with a
goal to create scalable and optimized software systems.
Location – Hyderabad
Job Responsibilities: Design Implementation
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to
production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
- Provide postproduction support
- Provide support to hardware design team
Job Responsibilities: Duties
- Maintain, upgrade, and modify embedded systems as needed
- Work with Manager in developing technical specifications based on customer
- Analyse system technical issues and develop appropriate resolutions
- Coordinate with design, development, testing and implementation teams to plan and
complete assigned projects within deadlines
- Participate in system design reviews and recommend improvements
- Identify technical risks and challenges and propose action plans
- Support in integrating modules to existing systems and perform integration testing
- Assist in preparing system design and architecture documents
- Adhere to system development lifecycle processes
- Proven experience in embedded systems design & development with pre-emptive,
multitasking real-time operating systems
- Hands-on experience with embedded firmware development
- Hands-on experience with SPI, I2C, UART, PWM, ADC, Bluetooth
- Strong knowledge of Embedded C
- Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability, I/O Performance
of embedded system.
- Hands-on experience with ARM Microcontrollers, STM 32, ARM CORTEX
- Hands-on experience with KEIL IDE, STM32CubeIDE.
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, interfaces, and hardware subsystems
- Hands-on with sensors, should be Self-Learner, Team Worker, possess good
communication & interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on experience with Raspberry Pi
Qualification & Experience:
● At least 4 years’ experience as an embedded firmware developer
● Proven working experience on STM32 family of microcontrollers
● B.Tech degree in relevant field
● Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded systems
● Solid programming experience in C
● Proven experience in embedded systems design with pre-emptive, multitasking real-time
● Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and
● Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, interfaces, and hardware subsystems
● Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
● Strong documentation and writing skills
How to Apply ?
Send resume with heading “Senior software engineer-Bionic” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Embedkari students/contributors can reach internally.