This is in continuation of my earlier post How to get Embedded Job ?
I had discussed about challenges in hiring good embedded folks from employer perspective .
- Your first action item may be to read above and make brief note about yourself. You will definitely find few pointers for improvement.
- Create one google sheet and note all well known hiring portals.
- You can create your RCV(Resume cum CV) and update all job portals based on that.
- Attend only a limited number of interviews first and note feedback for improvement
- If you are looking for one well prepared guidelines by experts , check Embedded Interview Preparation-90 days from Embedkari. It is a proven approach.
- We are promoting Embedded Interview Preparation currently, so you may ask any of the following topic FREE along with this product.
- Getting started with Register Level programming in ARM based STM32
- UART or I2C driver implementation
- Thumb programming with ARM Cortex-M0+
- STM32 clocking architecture
Interested candidates can fill the following form :