You will hardly see an opening for Hardware Design Engineer in MNC where Fresher is preferred. Here is an opportunity one step ahead where preference will be given to 2022 batch New College Grad or someone who has passed out recently, BTech or Mtech. 2021 passed may also apply.
As a member of Product Application engineering team, the candidate will be responsible for Precision Converter (ADC and DAC) products, from product definition through production and release. The responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Collaborating with design, product, and marketing/system engineers during the product development and release stages to enable on-time release of new products through: analyzing characterization data for datasheet specifications, creating application schematics and PCB layout.
- Evaluating board level designs in a lab environment utilizing multimeters, power supplies, oscilloscopes, function generators.
- Developing reference designs for solution focused collaterals for internal and broad market use.
- Writing technical documentation in the form of data sheet, user guide, application notes and/or articles.
- Troubleshooting and resolving product-specific customer issues through bench verification, evaluating application and product operation/limitations issues, and utilizing troubleshoot techniques and debug processes.
- Defining new products from an analysis of customer feedback and specifications, competitive market analysis and collaboration with the marketing/system and design teams.
- Authoring and delivering internal technical and training presentations in the form of in-person training presentations or webinars/webcasts.
- Good understanding of Mixed Analog Signal Chain with Low-to-Medium Bandwidth, High Precision, High Performance Analog to Digital Converters (ADC) and Digital to Analog Converters (DACs)
- Good understanding of digital components (FPGAs, DSPs, Micro-controllers and digital peripherals, such SPI, I2C,…) and/or analog circuitry (examples include: Op-Amps, DC/DC power, References, Sensing, Switches, etc.)
- Basic understanding of board level schematic and PCB layout design. Experience is a plus.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- The below knowledge and skills will be an added advantage:
- Programming skills in Python, LabView, any other hardware-enabled programming language
- Familiarity with HDL (Verilog, VHDL)
- Understanding of IC evaluation and performance characterization theory and technique
How to Apply : Please fill the form given here
Make sure to provide correct information so that Embedkari team can help further.