1: Role of Embedded System in IoT and Artificial Intelligence
2: C Refresher (10am -1PM) – Desktop IDE based – You may install Eclipse IDE or any C tool of your choice in advance
- Importance of IDE
- Programming Skills
- Keywords and Identifiers
- Program Flow Control
- Integer , Floating Point
- Storage Class
- Embedkari C references for Data structure Practice
3: 8051- Assembly and Embedded C with Simulator (2PM – 5PM)
- Current 80c51 derivatives and applications
- Introduction to AT89C52 Architecture
- Memory MAP of M51
- Installation of M51 Simulator
- ASM51 Overview with step-by-step debugging
- M51- Handson debugging using DAC
- Interfacing M51 with Seven Segment Display (Explanation of circuit diagram and program)
- Installation of Keil-C51
- Memory Model and Stack with Keil Simulator- Handson
- Interrupt Handling in AT89C52
- AT89c52 Timer
- Embedded C 8051 – Mini Project
4:Test – Mix of Embedded and C (5PM – 6PM)
5: Balance approach for Core Job (6PM – 7PM)
- Career in Embedded system and beyond
- General Embedded Concepts
- Introduction to Bare-Metal Programming with ARM-Demo
Note : Course Completion certificate will be provided after evaluation of Test
Q1: How can you complete these contents in a single day ?
Ans : Live session will be only for important topics. All content is pre-recorded or written guideline , so we know exact time. Installation of major tools will start much before the actual event to enrolled students. All those who will register will get early access to Part 1- C basics material, so they will have enough time to play with C.
One will understand the Embedded C specific difference in Part 2 only.
Q2: How support will be provided ?
Ans: We will be available on email, whatsapp group and Live session on important topics.
Q3: Can I get life time access similar to Embedded C from scratch course ?
Ans: Yes . It is permanent only if sold as regular course . It will be two weeks in case of scheduled Techday .
Q4: How this course will benefit in my career ?
- Overall scope of Embedded System background
- How to improve coding skills with fun ?
- 8-bit MCU 8051 core technical tips which you might have missed in regular course
- Enhance your performance in Microprocessor subject
- Understanding of device interfacing , Multiplexing, Timing diagrams etc
- Embedded C questions for interview preparation
- Balance approach for getting better job after engineering
It was long gap for me and had lost touch of it. It is good for beginners. It covered most of the basic topics need for embedded systems. Kaushik G
This Series is undoubtedly very helpful for both beginners and experienced enthusiasts ,as it is refresher for working professionals & provides good pointers for freshers. I would be glad to recommend these knowledge resources for Engineering students. Sameer Raichur
It was good doing the course in Embedkari. The video lectures are very good and detailed. Due to less time I was not able to complete it in a proper way.. – Third Year Student
Date for Event ( Practice and Live session on Important topics)- 3rd October(10AM – 5PM IST )
How to Register ?
In case of any doubt , Please contact email@example.com