This blog will help those who are looking for sharing files between VirtualBox and Windows system . Please SUBSCRIBE to YouTube channel Embedkari to access other important topics.
- Shut down virtual machine.
- Go to settings>Storage, and under “controller: ID” option, add an optical drive with the guest additions CD
- Reboot your virtual machine.
- Once the machine is booted, click Devices>Insert Guest Additions CD image
- Cd to the optical drive /media/username/VBox_GAs_5.2
- Run sudo sh ./VBoxLinuxAdditions.run
You should be able to see /media/sf_shared in Ubuntu.
Please subscribe to YouTube channel Embedkari for additional embedded related stuff.