Here is the job description by Company
- Firmware development
- Client interaction and team management
- Quick POC validation experience involving component and module selection catering BOM at scale, functionality, timeline.
- Design setups, processes & guidelines for jigs/fixtures to test product reliability & robustness.
- Eagerly put forth the extra effort to ensure design & development schedules are on track.
- Goal-Oriented, Diligent, Proactive, and should take ownership of his/her work completely.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering with min. 4 years experience
- Experience in C/C++, Embedded Programming
- Experience in ESP8266, ESP32 wifi controllers, RPI along with RTOS programming
- Experience with at least two of the mentioned various wireless technologies like BLE5.x, LoRa, ZIGBEE, Z-Wave.
- Experienced in an entire stack of NRF based BLE module like the NRF 52xxx series is a must.
- Experienced in designing schematics for quick prototypes.
- Strong module implementation experience – should have hands-on in Analog and Digital
- Familiarity with software development life cycle
- Client interaction & team management.
How to Apply ?
Make sure to provide correct information so that Embedkari team can help further.
Note : Following information is for candidates directly applying to Embedkari. If you are approached by Embedkari team or from job portal like Naukri , Just ignore that.
Career Plus Benefits
Resume Preparation Guidelines
Embedded System Interview kit
Mock Interview and Feedback to improve
Regular Job update at Whatsapp
Embedkari Contributors : Free
Embedkari Students: Free
Existing Career Plus Subscribers : Free
One can find jobs posted recently at Jobs