Core Product based company
Role & Responsibilities:
Development of software for embedded hardware products. Candidate must be interested in various phases of embedded product design from concept to prototype to manufacturing and be able to work closely with hardware team.
1. Expert in C/C++, Basic data structure
2. Good knowledge of Linux operating system, Linux device driver, BSP
3. Good knowledge of ARM architecture, Bare metal programming
4. Peripherals: UART, I2C, SPI, CAN
5. Exposure to ARM microcontrollers from STM, Renesas, etc
6. Hands on experience in development tools, IDE, debuggers
1. High speed peripherals – Ethernet, USB, PCIe, Camera interface-CSI, Wi-Fi, BLE, etc
2. Board bring-up, Kernel internal, Cross-compilation for various target platforms.
3. Exposure to ARM SoCs from Nvidia, Qualcomm, TI, NXP, etc
Probation period – 3 months , After probation period , Salary will be as per Industry standard and will be discussed before joining.
Appraisal would done after 12 months of confirmation.
Bond : 24 Months
Qualification[Program & Stream] Engineering Degree (UG/PG) in Electronics / Electrical / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science & Engineering
Percentage 10th/12th/B.E.: First Division
Exp. Required :0-2 years, so Freshers can also apply.
1 Written Test – Technical : Basic Electronics and C
2 Written Test – General : Aptitude and English Language
3 Personal Interviews
Note: Embedkari team will do first level screening before the actual recruitment process mentioned above.
About Company :
Our client is a core technology company, engaged in the design and manufacturing of wide range of the Embedded Products in the following domains :
a) Communications/EV Electronics/Drone Electronics
b) Consumer Electronics
c) Defense Electronics
d) Connected IoT
Engineers would be typically working in the following technology areas :
a) System/Architecture Design
b) Embedded Software
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com