Position: Embedded software Engineer
Number of Openings: 2
Experience : (3-7 Years)
• You will participate in the full software development lifecycle, from software specifications to design, coding, unit and integration testing as well as maintaining the needed software development documentation.
• Interface to and support the hardware development team.
• Interface with customers as needed.
• Deep understanding of C programming language.
• C++ or Python are added advantage.
• Embedded software design experience using Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS).
• Solid understanding of embedded system and design concepts.
• Experience in debugging embedded systems (HW and SW).
• Experience with Cortex-M3/M4 based MCUs.
• Experience with UART, I2C, SPI.
• Experience in the following is required:
• TCP/IP, UDP, IPv4/IPv6.
• Application layer protocol such as COAP, LwM2M, MQTT.
• Operating Systems – Synchronization, Message Passing, Memory management etc.
Familiarity with the following technologies is desired:
• Wi-SUN, 6LoWPAN, IEEE 802.15.4g.
• DLMS, BIS 16999, BIS 16444.
Our client is a global software engineering and technology solutions company comprise of industry experts from the field of telecom, Smart Metering, ITES, Semiconductor, Electronics, Embedded and AI/ML domain.
It’s legacy expertise in embedded systems, enterprise applications, and testing complement newer Analytics, Cloud, IoT, and Smart City Network disciplines and accompanying solutions, and ensures that its clients’ R&D and technology investments are maximized.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org