If you are looking for an exciting Hardware design career opportunity in Bangalore , Please read this post carefully
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Electronics/Electrical engineering (BE/B-Tech) or Higher.
Minimum Experience : Minimum 5 years of experience in high speed board design and testing.
- Experience in Orcad Capture schematic entry tool
- Familiar with Cadence Allegro Board layout tool
- Experience in defining stack up and routing strategy for boards with high operating speed
- Experience in board bring up and testing.
- Knowledge in reliability analysis. Hands on experience in using high speed digital oscilloscopes, data analyzers.
- Experience in design and validation of high speed serial interfaces like PCIe, SATA, MIPI, HDMI, USB3, Thunderbolt.
- Experience in Digital and Analog design
- Solid understanding of Layout techniques for EMI/EMC, Signal Integrity, crosstalk validation, Layout Designing, DRC Definition, High Speed board designing, PCB stack up finalisation.
How to Apply : Please fill the form given here
Make sure to provide correct information so that Embedkari team can help further.