- Electrical design of the module from requirement specifications.
- Estimate system power budget, Design of voltage regulators etc.
- Prepare detailed design document
- Schematic entry in Orcad Capture, Define board layout constraints, routing guidelines .
- Define board stack up, impedance rules.
- Signal integrity analysis
- Co-ordinating with team
- Additional information will be shared during technical discussion
Bachelor’s degree in Electronics/Electrical engineering (BE/B-Tech) or Higher.
10-18yrs of experience in high speed board design and testing.
Experience in Orcad Capture schematic entry tool
Familiar with Cadence Allegro Board layout tool
Experience in high speed net routing and usage of blind & buried vias
Experience in board bring up and testing.
Knowledge in reliability analysis. Hands on experience in using high speed digital oscilloscopes, data analyzers. Knowledge in Intel x86 architecture.
PCB layout placement with a strong background dealing with analog, digital, power and high speed circuitry.
Experience in design and validation of high speed serial interfaces PCIe, SATA, USB3, HDMI, MIPI-CSI2
Experience in Digital and Analog design
Solid understanding of Layout techniques for EMI/EMC, Signal Integrity, crosstalk validation, Layout Designing, DRC Definition, High Speed board designing, PCB stack up finalization
Must be able to generate complete packages including gerber files, assembly drawings, fabrication data, etc., necessary for external third party PCB manufacturing.
Knowledge of Thermal calculations.
How to Apply ?
Make sure to provide correct information so that Embedkari team can help further.
One can find jobs posted recently at Jobs