Minimum Requirement :
– Must be minimum Diploma/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
– 2 to 4 years of experience in Firmware Design and Programming
Job Description : Development of Bare Metal or Real Time Operating Systems(RTOS) based Embedded software applications on PIC, AVR, STM, MSP microcontrollers using C/C++.
– Design functional modules according to requirements/specification.
– Integration & Software System testing / Debugging..
– Interacting with the hardware and testing team to deliver the product in time efficient and assigned timelines.
– Support for developing embedded software including documenting requirements, design and implementation.
Job Location: Kirti Nagar Industrial Area, Delhi.
– Strong in C, C++, embedded C and assembly language, 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers or processor based system firmware design
– Good in understanding, interfacing and debugging of hardware. – Hands on experience in using the tools, Emulators, debuggers, compilers, IDE- s, DSO, Multimeters etc.
– Knowledge in communication standards like I2C, USB, CAN, TCP/IP, SPI, RS232, RS422, TIA/EIA- 485-A and familiar with standard communication protocols/interfaces including GSM/GPRS & GPS
– Knowledge in GSM/GPRS/WIFI communication modes and GPS based systems
– Good knowledge in coding standards, SDLC methodologies
How to Apply ?
Fill the form given at this link. Embedkari students can contact internally.