Are you an experienced CTO (Chief Technology Officer) looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment? If you are ambitious, multitasking go-getter able to thrive in the fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
Our client is is Pune based organization and has a proven track record of delivering solutions to its customers in the field of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), Smart City Solutions, Smart Highway and Urban Traffic Management Solutions.
Job Purpose :
CTO will be responsible for leading, managing and technically guiding the technical teams involved in evolving solutions and their implementation for meeting the company’s business objectives. The role further envisages evolving strategies for system performance optimization and its realization, while conforming to the processes, as stipulated. The role also foresees working closely with the leadership team in identifying new technologies/areas, for the company to foray into, as part of its growth strategy.
- Lead technical teams in day-to-day operations, provide key expertise and set performance goals.
- Conduct technical reviews of products and/or solutions to compare and evaluate their applicability.
- Lead the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships
- Represent the technological agenda in staff meetings and when making hiring decisions Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs
- Develop, track and control the development of annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing and operations
- Manage and optimize infrastructure assets to satisfy internal financial targets
- Create overall technology standards and practices and ensure adherence
- Consolidate our technology platforms and create plans for each
- Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the technology landscape
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity
- Work closely with Marketing, Business Development and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancements
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company
- Outline the goals for research and development
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company’s technological requirements
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards
Role Responsibilities & Skills:
1. Technical skills: Must have previous experience of working in integrating/performance optimizing/evaluating systems like PIS, ITS, CCTV, VTS, ADAS, DSM, RPAS, TPMS, Infotainment, Passenger Counting etc. Actual experience of having undertaken hardware-software-backend integration and in-depth knowledge of IT systems (servers/Routers/networks etc) will be extremely critical to the role. Knowledge of ANPR, RLVD, ATCS, ECB, VMS etc will be an added advantage.
2. Leadership: CTO is expected to be a self-starter with leadership qualities for leading and managing technical teams. As a role model, he/she should be able to effectively engage the teams, help build a work environment conducive to the growth of the company and the team members. Previous experience of managing mid-sized technical teams shall be an asset.
3. Customer orientation: The selected candidate shall be expected to have a very positive customer orientation in addressing the customer’s concerns, yet also safeguarding the company’s interests.
4. Organizational & Problem-solving skills: Ability to handle complex projects in a multi-tasking environment and meet deadlines while delivering high quality results. Experience in business analysis, strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills will be an asset.
5. Goal orientation: The selected person should have a sharp focus on driving the technical teams in achieving the company’s stated goals. Focus and adherence to quality processes/work ethics for delivering consistent high-quality outputs, is mandatory.
6. Transparency & Integrity: The role envisages the selected person to demonstrate very high level of integrity and transparency.
7. Ability to cohesively work with other teams within the company: The selected person must possess the capability of extensively working/interacting with other groups and teams, within the company.
Qualification & Expertise:
1. A minimum of BE/BTech (Electronics) from IIT with at least 15+ years of experience in hardware & software systems/systems integration.
2. Technical Expertise in transportation (Bus) sector (Backend integration, communication, technical support for ITS and related products).
Interested candidates can contact email@example.com