Qualification : Bachelors/masters degree in electronics, E&TC or computer science.
Min Skills : Linux/Android and low level driver development
Exp : 2-3yrs
Career Plus Benefits
- Resume Preparation Guidelines
- Embedded System Interview kit
- Mock Interview and Feedback to improve
- Regular Job update at Whatsapp
- Embedkari Contributors : Free
- Embedkari Students: Free
- Existing Career Plus Subscribers : Free
How to Apply :
If you are confident on your skills , Purchase Career Plus
1. Strong knowledge of C language and embedded programming.
2. Development of Firmware for 16/32-bit micro-controllers with peripheral drivers (such as SPI, I2C, RS232, RS485, etc).
3. Having knowledge of OS based platforms (such RTOS, Linux, Android etc) is preferable.
4. Familiarity with software configuration management and defect tracking tools (such as svn, git, mantis, jira, etc).
5. Knowledge in technologies such as GSM, GPS, RF etc. will add advantage.
6. Good Trouble Shooting/Debugging skills.
7. Good communication skills.