As a Software Validation Engineer,
• you define test specs for the validation of the software.
• you validate drivers, software modules or the complete application running on the IC.
• you automate tests using Python and add them to the CI, or
• you manually execute tests.
• you measure the audio signal quality.
• you measure signal timings controlled by the software.
• you follow up the results of the automated tests.
experience and know-how
• You have a Master’s degree in Software Engineering or Electronics
• You are a natural team player and obsessive to learn and gain experience
As a Software validation Engineer,
you have experience in or knowledge about
• spoken and written English;
• audio signal quality measurements (using Audio Precision equipment);
• measuring digital signal timings using a logic analyzer;
• embedded software and system validation;
• interpretation of PCB schematics;
• debugging and troubleshooting on a PCB;
• hands on experience with C;
• interprocessor communication buses and protocols;
• ARM architecture and instruction set;
• validation of hardware software interfaces;
• measuring digital signals and audio signals;
• advanced programming in Python;
• working in multisite set-up
• experience with software version control tools (preferably git)
• experience of working on linux
• experience with FreeRTOS
• Experience using Scrum
• experience with Bluetooth Smart/BLE
Send email to email@example.com with subject mentioning this post.