Here is opportunity in a well known organization
Applications Development Engineer – IoT
Location : Bangalore
What You’ll Be Doing
• Develop product support collateral available at launch including firmware drivers, peripheral libraries for 8/16/32-bit Microcontrollers
• Develop design support collateral aimed at customer self-sufficiency including code examples, Application notes and technical briefs for customers worldwide
• Create demos and collateral to support tradeshows and customer enablement workshops
• Prepare technical documentation and tools needed to support including reference manuals, design user guide datasheets and user guides
• Perform application benchmarks to evaluate product’s competitive positioning in the market
What We Are Looking For
• Electronics Graduate (BE/Btech/MSC) in Electrical
• Electronics/Communications/Instrumentation with C/C++, Java and Python skills
• 3 – 6 years’ experience in designing hardware and Firmware/software for embedded systems.
• Working experience on low level device drivers for various peripherals and BSP development.
• Must be familiar to use test and debug equipment such as oscilloscope, multi-meter etc., knowledge of circuit design experience and good understanding of hardware schematics
• Must be able to read and interpret written specifications, and implement solutions from those specifications. able to provide technical support to internal and external customers, verbally and in writing.
• Good at developing Technical documentation and presentation skills.
• Must have strong verbal and written abilities in English language.
• Must be able to work with a worldwide team located across US and Asia.
• Experience with Wi-Fi, Networking stacks and protocols is a plus
• Working experience on Wifi, BLE/BT and GPRS, cloud platforms/services such as AWS,
Bluemix/Watson , Azure and Google Cloud), and IoT protocols such as MQTT, XMPP, DDS, AMQP, CoAP
How to apply ?
Send resume with subject – ADE-IoT at Bangalore to firstname.lastname@example.org