• Releasing products updates on IC & application levels suited for customer acceptance
• Defining and developing explicit test cases aimed to fully cover all IC & system level requirements
• Translating lengthy manual lab tests into repeatable, reliable and highly efficient automated validation environments tightly linked to test cases and their requirements.
• Execution of tests on the system and reporting results to the team
• Participate in system validation team as technical validation representative. Reporting on key validation progress and issues.
• Define and document the system validation use cases and accurately log results in project documentation and tooling (eg. DOORS).
• Technical University (Masters or Bachelor) in Electrical Engineering
• Broad experience in Electronic validation and design
• 3-5 years of experience in Automotive application & validation & automation
• Advanced Programming skills (i.e LabVIEW-CLAD, TestStand, Python, JAVA, C)
Nice to have in addition to the above
• Knowledge of car radio applications (class D) or similar
• Foundation ISTQB trained
• Experienced working with laboratory electronic equipment (e.g. audio, power, thermal, stability)
• configuration management background (issue tickets, source code configs)
• Improvement driven attitude. Constantly challenge the today situations and seek opportunities and drive improvements (utilizing best practices in the organization)
• Enthusiastic & ambitious personality, team-player and structured way of working.
Send email to email@example.com with subject mentioning this post.