Looking for experienced candidates with below skill sets.
– Hands on Linux Device Drivers Development
– Strong C language programming skills
– Experience in U-Boot and Linux Board Support Package (Preferably YOCTO)
– U-Boot and Board bring up
– Experience in developing Drivers – SPI, I2C, PCIe, Flash
– Experience in Network drivers is an added advantage
Bachelors Degree in Engineering
The selected candidates may be primarily deputed to Customer or in house development projects.
Primary customer location is Bangalore
Our client is a pioneer product Design house specialize in RF passive components Characterization (Sub 6GHz), 5G IoT, Bluetooth, WiFi, Artificial Intelligence based Solutions and Bio-Sensors.
With highly skilled technologist having an average experience of 20+ years in product designs – Company primarily focus on Specification to End Products in Next Generation IoT Markets, Transfer of Technology for Manufacturing on specialized products and Research & Development – collaborating with reputed companies across the world.