- Test embedded fuel systems controls software taking direction from test lead or mentor.
- Follow all Company internal processes while testing embedded fuel system controls software.
- The work will include working with LabView, VeriStand, TestStand, MATLAB/Simulink, NI
software/hardware interfaces as well as oscilloscopes, frequency generators, debuggers, etc.
- Development & modification of automated Test Sequence files in NI TestStand.
- Development & modification of LabView programs.
- Execute and assess results of the created/modified test sequences and recycle if needed.
- Document evidence of the software performance during tests and report results.
- Maintain the hardware and software platform on which the software release testing occurs.
- Understand existing software models/code implementation to support the testing/troubleshooting
- Utilize Open Loop Bench/Closed Loop Bench as needed to support testing.
- Support global software test team for global engine programs by completing testing on schedule.
- Align with global software test functional excellence practices.
Experience and Skills Required
4 to 6 years industry experience or equivalent academic experience in testing of automotive
embedded controls software.
Skilled with NI (National Instruments) tools and the functioning of NI software/hardware interfaces
is a must.
Experience with MATLAB and Simulink and other programming languages will be a plus.
Good communication and presentation skills required for documenting software test results and
Experience or familiarity with microprocessor based embedded control system development.
Understanding of diesel engines, mechanical systems, especially fuel systems a plus.
Knowledge of PowerShell scripting a plus.
It is is a process-driven organization helping customers develop reliable products using advanced engineering techniques. With presence in India, UK and US, we support our global customersmin the complete product design and development cycle, from concept design to prototype testing and
validation. Our solutions and services span multiple product domains including Turbomachinery, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Industrial Products and Electrical/Electronics.
How to apply for this position