FPGA Job Description (Exp. 4+ Years) :-
– Sound Development experience in VHDL / Verilog(preferred) language for various system blocks
– Participate in size / timing optimization of complete FPGA design
– Place & route flows, pinning, timing optimization for Xilinx and / or Altera
– Tool: Modelsim, Xilinx Vivado, Altera Quartus.
– Continuously improving test and simulation environment to assure FPGA design
– Good hardware debugging capability using industry standard test equipment like Protocol Generator/ILA/Scope/Signal Analyzer/chip scope etc.,
– Experience on one or more serial protocol such as I2C, SPI, UART, 10G-Ethernet, USB 3.0, SATA, PCIe, Display Port etc.,
– Experience with embedded processors such as ARM is a plus
How to Apply ?
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally , You can register for future jobs in FPGA through Embedkari