Our client is seeking a highly motivated, embedded firmware engineer experienced in low power wireless, microcontrollers/microprocessors (NRF52, STM32, AMIC110, AM335X) and firmware, who is looking to serve a key role on a highly driven team, and who can also work independently to meet project timelines and deliverables.
Candidates must comprehend the importance of delivering a successful product on time and of getting a product out on the market as soon as possible.
Required Education and/or Experience
• BE/ M Tech or higher degree in E&E or E&C Engineering
• 2 to 3 years of experience in embedded firmware, electronics product design and manufacturing
• Microcontroller/Microprocessor hardware Development and exposure to related CAD tools
• Interface Hardware Development on both analog & digital, serial, ethernet and high-speed circuits, sensors, power systems
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Excellent knowledge in designing embedded system hardware based on Microcontroller/ Microprocessor based systems and associated subsystems such as the power supply, I/O embedded interfaces, displays and communications modules.
• 2-3 years of Experience in hardware design and development.
• Hands-on Experience in tools like OrCAD, Fusion360, etc..
• Good Knowledge in debugging hardware while board bring-up happens
• Should have experience in interfacing with Hardware Design Engineering Team to support the firmware development activities. Experience in participating in design review’s with stakeholders and EMS vendors towards firmware flashing, board bring-up
• Firmware related to communications Protocols; UART, SPI, I2C, RS232, USB, Ethernet, CANBUS
• Proficiency in engineering computer tools used for design analysis and verification required.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, Self-motivated and self-directed, must be particularly
good team player, strong problem solving and creative skills, Good organizational skills being able to multitask on multiple development projects
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• UL/FCC/IEC Certification testing would be a plus
• Experience in manufacturing engineering, quality engineering, or reliability engineering would be a plus
• Experience in multiple radio technology Development – long range LoRa Short Range Wireless technology i.e., Wi-Fi, BLE, Zigbee or Z-wave
• Experience in Firmware Development – Low Power Wireless technologies and practices; 802.15.4, BLE, 4G/LTE, GPRS/UMTS
• Experience in RFID, Proximity, and Smart card technologies would be desired skill
How to Apply ?
Make sure to provide correct information so that Embedkari team can help further.
One can find jobs posted recently at Jobs