Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing, Porting, Customising, Validating, Debugging
Device Drivers on Linux.
- Porting, Customizing Boot Loaders.
- Development of Board Support Packages (BSP) on ARM, RISC Architecture based platforms.
- Enhancing one’s knowledge of Linux Internals.
- Enhancing working knowledge of different Peripherals.
- Testing the implementation for functionality including edge cases, negative cases, usability, longevity and performance.
- Working on bug fixes and maintenance.
- Networks and collaborates with Senior Experts to achieve objectives and value addition.
- Interact with Customers to understand requirements and should be able to translate them to solutions.
- Mentoring Junior Engineers
- Experience in developing, porting Linux Device Drivers.
- Work experience in any of the following
- Interconnects such as UART, I2C, SPI, USB, SDIO, PCI/PCIe. Display, Audio, Video drivers – HDMI, Graphics, Graphics, Touch Panel. Storage drivers – SATA, SD/MMC/eMMC, Compact Flash, NAND/NOR Flash drivers.
- Experience in C, C++.
- Working Knowledge of Linux OS, Internals.
- Able to understand hardware schematics.
- Strong Analytical, Reasoning Skills.
- Good communication skills
- Developmental experience on SoC.
- Developmental experience on Ethernet, Wi-Fi, BLE, is a plus.
Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Electronics and Communication or Computer Science
How to apply ?
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org