- Responsible for developing and maintaining UEFI protocol drivers, Applications for PCIe storage adapters.
- Responsible for all software and UEFI related issues during the planning, development, and validation stages of the program.
- Participates in the software development lifecycle, which includes research, new development, modification, security, correction of errors, reuse, re-engineering and maintenance of software products.
- Responsible for the delivery of products within budget, schedule and quality guidelines.
- Works with the team to develop, maintain, and communicate current development schedules, timelines and development status.
- Manages or utilizes software that is built and implemented as a product, using best-in-class development process/lifecycle management.
- Participate in detailed design and code reviews of implementations by team.
- Write comprehensive engineering documentation.
- Present technical information to teams of engineers and technical marketing personnel.
Min Qualification : B.Tech in CSE/ECE/EEE with 3-8yrs working Experience
- Knowledge of PCIe Architectures.
- Skills in programming in C, X86 assembly.
- Good understanding of C pointers and data structures.
- Experience with one or more storage protocols such as SOP/PQI/FC/iSCSI/SAS/SATA/SCSI
- Experience in developing UEFI / Linux / Windows drivers, applications and EFI shell scripting.
- Knowledge of UEFI specification, EFI protocols and EDK2 development kit.
- Experience in porting software to different architecture.
- Skills on understanding and improving algorithms.
- Experience in using PCIe and SAS/SATA/NVME protocol Analyzers.
- Experience in system level debugging using any hardware debuggers.
- Knowledge of compiler optimizations and cross compilations.
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems.
- Cultivates, develops and manages strong relationship with team members.
- Capable of working with customers and technology partners in architecture development.
- Effective communicator of technical ideas using verbal as well as written skills.
- Customer support for Data Center and Server OEM and ODMs.
- Highly motivated, sets personal goals, and achieves goals without supervision.
How to Apply : Please send resume to email@example.com
FREE Registration for Future Opportunities