There is no doubt that C must be the first programming language for an Engineer irrespective of branch. It’s importance is clearly visible in Computer Sc, Electronics , Electrical , Mechanical , IT etc.
We have done it in multiple parts.
Part 1 :
Desktop or normal C from scratch . Recorded Course Contents from scratch can be found at Learn C
This also provides information about Embedded C.
- Assembly and Embedded C with 8-bit MCU
- Embedded C with 32 bit MCU
Part 3: Live Classes
Majority of Embedded professionals face difficulty in data structure part . So we are doing following as Live Class.
– implementation of linked list in C
– adding a node to a linked list
– deleting a node from a linked list
– Reversing a linked list
– Implementation of stacks in C
– checking a balanced parenthesis using stacks
– prefix to infix conversion
– evaluation of prefix infix notation
Doubly linked list
– implementation of doubly linked list in C
– Implementation of queue
– linked list implementation of queues
– introduction to binary search trees
– implementation of BST in C
– Finding Min and Max elements in BST
– find the height of the BST
– Binary tree traversal ( inorder, preorder, Postorder, level order traversal)
– deleting a node from the BST
What is current offer ?
- Embedded C with 8051 + Learn C + Career Plus – Rs 2000
- Existing Mentorship or Combo2K or Developer Kit students – FREE
- Other Existing Students – Rs 500
Live Class Timings : Every Saturday starting from Feb 6th – 8:00PM to 9:30 PM
I had mentioned C ranking in my 2018 article Which programming to learn ?