|As an integral member of the niche technical community at our client in Bangalore, you get to work on the technologies setting the trends in the development of Smart and intelligent devices that have become ubiquitous in everybody’s day-to-day life and society in general.
Along with working in a domain of your strength, you get to be part of cross-functional teams spawning Automotive, IoT, healthcare, AI/ML: and Imaging.
Roles & Responsibilties
- Developing, Porting, Customising, Validating, Debugging Device Drivers on Linux.
- Porting, Customising Boot Loaders.
- Development of Board Support Packages (BSP) on ARM, RISC Architecture based platforms.
- Enhancing one’s knowledge of Linux Internals.
- Enhancing working knowledge of different Peripherals.
- Testing the implementation for functionality including edge cases, negative cases, usability, longevity and performance.
- Working on bug fixes and maintenance.
- Networks and collaborates with Senior Experts to achieve objectives and value addition.
- Interact with Customers to understand requirements and should be able to translate them to solutions.
- Mentoring Junior Engineers
- Experience in developing, porting Linux Device Drivers.
- Work experience in any of the following
- Interconnects such as UART, I2C, SPI, USB, SDIO, PCI/PCIe.
- Display, Audio, Video drivers – HDMI, Graphics, Graphics, Touch Panel.
- Storage drivers – SATA, SD/MMC/eMMC, Compact Flash,
- NAND/NOR Flash drivers.
- Experience in C, C++.
- Working Knowledge of Linux OS, Internals.
- Able to understand hardware schematics.
- Strong Analytical, Reasoning Skills.
- Good communication skills
- Developmental experience on SoC.
- Developmental experience on Ethernet, Wi-Fi, BLE, is a plus.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Electronics and Communication or Computer Science
How to Apply
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject eLinux Software Engineer . If you wish your application to be considered in other opportunities as well, Fill the information in form given below
Make sure to provide correct information so that Embedkari team can help further.